Friday, January 21, 2011

Stay at Home Wendy.

In September, Philip (my husband) was offered an amazing job in Orlando, so I quit my job, we put our house on the market, we packed up our lives in Atlanta and moved.  Since I'm unemployed and we have no kids, Philip has lovingly started to refer to me as a "Stay at Home Wendy."  Life as a stay at home Wendy has been very enjoyable.   I have been spending my time exploring Orlando, working out, cooking, taking my dog on field trips, cheaply decorating our white walled apartment, and being an all around good housewife.  Everytime I talk to anyone, they always ask "what do you do all day?" and "don't you get bored?" So this blog is to answer the question of "what do you do all day?" and no, I don't ever get bored. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers