Monday, March 21, 2011

Another Furniture Makeover

In addition to our Ikea furniture, we also had this old bookshelf from Target that we got on a whim when we moved into our old place back int 2007.  We just wanted something cheap to serve the purpose.  Four years later, we still have it, so I thought I'd spruce it up a bit.

Before

This is a pretty crude and old pic of the bookshelf from right after we got it.  I forgot to take a before shot so this is the best I could do.




Close up.

 
I was a really, really easy transformation.  I just primed it, painted it, found cute pieces of scrapbooking paper, and double-stick taped them to the back.  I turned it sideways and we are using it as a stand for the TV in our room.  I refuse to paint the walls in our temporary apartment, so any bit of color I can add, I do! 


All done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers