Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Filing Cabinet

It's been so long since I've posted anything!  Time flies.  I have been working on this filing cabinet for Philip's birthday present.  I bought it for $5 at a thrift store.  It was in really rough shape and rusted all over.  The drawers were so rusted they barely opened!

Before


I basically used Rustoleom stainless steel spray paint and spray painted the entire thing including all of the insides and the drawers.  Now they open and close like magic.  Of course, I had to do something to add some color and flair so I did the oh-so-popular zig-zag pattern.  Now, if I can only get Philip to condense all his files into this organized cabinet!
 
After
 I'm working on a couple of other things, so hopefully I'll be done soon and have more to post! 

1 comment:

  1. Hm, it looks really good. Seriously, working on a filing cabinet of that state takes quite a bit of time and effort. You did an impressive job, and now you have a good-looking storage space that you can be proud of.

    -Jackson Gaydosh

    ReplyDelete

Followers