Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Stay at Home Wendy Isn't Staying at Home Anymore.

Just wanted to send a quick update out into the blogging world that for the past few weeks I've been working a full time job at Darden (the company that Philip works for that we moved to Orlando for) doing some temp work for them.  I wanted to find something to support my shopping habit!  Of course, good things always happen when you quit worrying about them, and right after I started work at Darden, I got an offer for a full time job doing merchandise presentation at Disney.  Visual merchandising is a part of my retail career that I always have wanted to focus on and this new position will be a great opportunity to do what I love to do; make things pretty!  My job will be at Epcot, merchandising all of the fun products imported from other countries.  

The famous Epcot Ball. Maybe I'll find out what this actually is.





So, I plan on continuing to post fun projects that I do, but I couldn't feel right being called Stay at Home Wendy when I'm not a Stay at Home Wendy anymore.

I did make some tasty cupcakes this weekend!  There is something about cream cheese icing and strawberries/blueberries that I LOVE.  Plus I'm missing my weekly cupcake fix from my friend Susanne in Atlanta and her amazing bakery - Tsp. Bakery.


   
YUMMMMMY!    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers